After/Before Care Program
The Oxford Township School District’s Before and After School Child Care Programs are committed to assist parents before and after school hours by providing a safe, as well as fun, environment for children.
- Children from Pre-K to 8th grade will be supervised in a safe environment by adults employed by the Oxford Township Board of Education.
- Children will participate in indoor/outdoor activities using the school’s facilities, supplies, and staff.
Basic Program Descriptions
The Before Care program
- Begins from 6:30 A.M. until 8:30 A.M. daily unless otherwise communicated.
- Parents are advised to provide breakfast or snacks as no food service will be available.
The After Care program
- Begins from 3:00 P.M. until 6:00 P.M. daily unless otherwise communicated.
- An afternoon snack is provided, or a parent may send a snack for their child.
- Homework assistance will be available Monday through Thursday.
- Students also have an opportunity to participate in table games or an indoor/outdoor activity contingent upon weather and available staff.