After/Before Care Program
The Oxford Township School District’s After School Child Care Program is committed
to assist parents after school hours by providing a safe, as well as fun, environment
for the children.
- Children from kindergarten to eighth grade will be supervised in a safe environment by adults and high school students employed by the Oxford Township Board of Education.
- Children will participate in outdoor/indoor activities using the school’s facilities, supplies and staff.
- A staff member will be available to offer homework assistance Monday through Thursday.
- A snack will be provided, free of charge, in After Care.
After School Care
The After Care program runs from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM daily. An afternoon snack is provided during after care or a parent may send a snack for their child. Daily curriculum will vary. Arts and crafts activities and homework assistance will be
available. In addition, students have an opportunity to participate in table games or an indoor/outdoor activity contingent upon weather and available staff; view appropriate DVDs; participate in story telling, show & tell, and current events every
Friday. Other activities will be planned as the year unfolds.
THERE MUST BE A MINIMUM OF (6) SIX STUDENTS ENROLLED ON AN ANNUAL BASIS FOR THE PROGRAM TO BE HELD EACH SCHOOL YEAR.
Who Can Join?
Any child enrolled at the Oxford Central School in grades K-8 may attend the Child Care Program, providing the child is registered for the Child Care. If the application is not on file, the child may not attend.
- Applications are to be completed and on file for a child to attend.
- Applications can be received at any time.
- If an application can not be located, then the child will be sent to the office and the parent will be called.
- Applications to attend the program can be found in the main office and with the child care program staff.
- Applications may be faxed for emergency purposes.
- We strongly suggest every child be enrolled in our Child Care Program – even if the parent thinks they may not use it.
- Applications must be re-submitted each year so that information can be updated.
- Non-payment of fees will result in a loss of use of the program.